Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Self discovery

I noticed a very strange side to my personality today. It made me realize why the opinions of the population of people who know me vary so drastically from one extreme to the other. Either they hate me to the core of their everloving hearts... or they love me with all they have (and wish they had, at times).

I have a strange Jekyll and Hyde personality (is that how you spell it by the way?!). When I talk, I've been told my eyes light up and you can see the happiness in them... the animation, in everything I say and do.... because I do it with that certain flair of excitement that gets me completely engrossed and overly enthusiastic about everything I do. At the same time, there'll be a million and one thoughts running through my head... most of them, not so happy after all. Let's start with an example. Monday morning was my first day at uni after summer hols... I had the time of my life... things were going great... I was my usual, grinning self with all the right words to say and all the attitude that came with being a happy, self-satisfied person. The same night, a wave of depression hit me and I began to cry...... cry like I've never cried before... complete with hiccups, red nose and emphatic noises (yup, not a very pretty picture if you've seen me without all that lol).

I'm bored... I don't want to write anymore... Good night (:

No comments: