Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Blog bliss baybee

I never write in a normal sized font.... why? I don't know why... I'm asking you, idiot.. :/

I'm sitting here searching randomly for blogs worth reading, and all of a sudden I came across so many that I couldn't copy-paste them fast enough into my lists of 'Thought provokers and interesting blogs'... or the 'Other insanity purges like my own' list..! Aaah, blog bliss baybee! ;) There is hopppppe yet for intellect in this worlddd...... to find people who KNOW what they're talking about.... or so deliciously, do NOT know what they're talking about that it just doesn't even matter at the end of the day! :) I r onnnne happy blogger bayBeE!

2 comments:

Xeb said...

Hahaha :)
I is honored I is! :P

Reej Q said...

hahaha, i'm glad! (: i is impressed, i is.... i thought intellect was extinct! but i find there is hope yet.. for the rest of us, lol