Thursday, September 08, 2005

....

Since I can't think of a topic intelligent (or even remotely substantial) enough to discuss on my wonderful blog (gosh, I missed yoooou *hug to page*) even after a full 2 months of nursing my idle mind and letting it brim with devillish thoughts and ideas.... I think I'll just resort to describing my 2 month vacation away from this hell hole! (: Okkkay, 'hellhole' wasn't a word I needed to use, but I overused my English in the sentence above so I thought it needed to be broken down a little.... plus, it needed to sound more like the real me *sheepish grin* :D So there I was...

I landed in the land of those that I had thought would look down their noses at me as some kind of foreign insect... or at the very least, a terrorist with a beard and an oonchi shalwaar looking to destroy their nation with planes and guns. I was so incredibly wrong, it just isn't even funny anymore. Aaaaah, those 2 months *clouds filled with beautiful pictures forming above head*.... they were.... beautiful. I can think of no other word that would do justice to my escape. The Great Escape. No, I didn't party, I didn't smoke or drink or dance or go clubbing even once. But there's a certain beautiful, wonderful, absolutely SWEET feeling that goes with being around 2 of the most adorabe 3-year-old girls in the entire universe and the most handsome little 6-year old (who could talk you out of house and home if he wanted to at any given time of the day.. or night).... that just can't compare to any kind of random fun you could even hope to experience in your life. In case anyone was wondering, I was referring to my nephew and twin nieces *smiles proudly*..

Words just can not do justice (or anything close to it) to all the feelings associated with everything ranging from a simple childish 'why?' to the warmest of warm hugs that you wouldn't possibly be able to guess that such tiny little dimpled arms could muster, compared to the hugs of any random person around you in your life being able to give you. There is my little one who would grace me every now and then with her home-made, sleep-made, dream-made stories that somehow always began with an 'I was born in the swimming pool... and then a doggy came in.... and then we went upstairs to my roOom...' and so on and so forth... (: ... and then there was my 3-minute-older one that would upon doing the most horribly scandalizing stunts (like casually pulling down her brother's window blinds seemingly quite effortlessly with a serene smile on her face) quietly ask me in a hushed whisper... 'haala?... are you ghussa?' with the most innocent expression you could imagine on her tiny little pareshaan face. Aaaah the melting theory. The tactics they will use against their unsuspecting, evil khalaas!

The art of melting the stone-coldest of hearts... and mine perfected it the very day they were born.... seemingly quite effortlessly again...

(:


3 comments:

Xeb said...

Very cute pic :)

Ps: Just browsing

Reej Q said...

thank yOu! (:

Anonymous said...

Cute girls

R they twins?