Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tagged - Finally

I zabardasti had myself tagged by acro.
I had been tag-deprived for too long so I decided to just ask to be tagged once and for all instead of prolonging the wait for my blog-existence to be acknowledged by some bhala-insaan. Here goes...

UNIQUE
1. Nervous habits - Playing with my nose and eyebrows... Clenching my jaw hehe
2. Are you double jointed - Hain? What's double-jointed? :// Is there a guide to this thing?
3. Can you roll your tongue - Sadly, no... but I have tried unsuccessfully many a time in my childhood
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - I can raise only one (: I can waggle it too yaay
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - I don't want to try this one :(
6. Can you cross your eyes - :D I can cross my eyes and then proceed to move each eye sideways while remaining cross-eyed. Beat that...
7. Tattoos - Hadh'a Haraam ;)
8. Piercings - Definitely
9. Do you make your bed daily - I do actually... is this a trick question? Will i be labelled geeky? :/

CLOTHES
10. Which shoe goes on first? - Whichever foot volunteers first
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone - (:
12. On the average, how much money do you carry - ummmm 500 to 700 rs?
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - My teeny tiny, dangerous-spike wala, extra special diamond pendant
14. Favorite piece of clothing - A newly acquired poncho

FOOD
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - Those who cut spaghetti should stick to pizza. They are doing injustice to spaghetti cult of twist and slurp.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam - Huh?
17. Do you use extra salt on your food - Almost always
18. How many cereals in your cabinet - Half a box? :/
19. What's your favorite beverage - FOJ
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant/chain - Mc Donald's... haiiii
21. Do you cook - Very occasionally. But I can.... promise!!

GROOMING
22. How often do you brush your teeth - Once (: But no cavities... so hah.
23. Hair drying method - Towel, *shake*shake*, sometimes followed by a straightener
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair - Yes, purple *proud smile*

MANNERS
25. Do you ever swear - Occasionally, as required
26. Do you ever spit - No, blekh

FAVORITE
27. Animal - 'Andhera' hahaha sorry... I love cats too
28. Food - Authentic Arabian... and Chinese. Yum yum *slurp*
29. Month - January
30. Day - Saturday
31. Cartoon - 'Andhera' again... Jimmy Neutronnnn
32. Shoe brand - Anything comfortable and sesky enough chalay ga
33. Subject in school - Marketing courses were always my favorite
34. Color - Blue, turquoise
35. Sport - Talking should officially be declared a sport
36. TV shows - Friends... House Invaders?
37. Thing to do in the spring - Enjoy the weather... it won't get better till the next year
38. Thing to do in the summer - Hibernate
39. Thing to do in the fall - Watch the leaves go all booteeful
40. Thing to do in winter - Sit beside a heater all day long in multiple layers of clothing
41. In the CD player - A selection of my faves
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - hmmm, no one anymore
43. Reading - deep, philosophical stuff. I like the Da Vinci Code... the Alchemist, etc.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - Ofcourse. I'm a girl... I have a license to do that :D
45. What color is your bedroom - one turquoise wall... and everything's coordinated turquoise and pastel green
46. Do you use an alarm clock - I use my cell phone - the snooze button is quite useful
47. Window seat or isle - Window

DUMB
48. What's your sleeping position - Anywhere I may chance to turn while sleeping
49. In hot weather do you use a blanket - Yup
50. Do you snore - I don't think so
51. Do you sleepwalk - No
52. Do you talk in your sleep - Sometimes... :/ Eek
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - Nope...
54. How about with the light on - I could if I'm tired enough... but I'd probably wake up cussing at the lights glaring in my face
55. Do you fall asleep with the tv or radio on - I could... its a possibility
56. Last interesting person you met - Timna... the receptionist at my recently acquired (and resigned) job ;)

And soooo... at the end of this extremely long but interesting tag-session... I would like to tag the following people:

- Andhera (if he can be bothered)
- Woozie
- Xeb
- Rooj (A Shadow I Call Me)

- Keeyan
- Phitaymaun

- Mahi (Estranged) when she comes back from Karachi

If any of these people still visit my blog... which I don't think they do so often *sigh*sigh*... I'd appreciate a tag-response puhleez... ;)

4 comments:

Acro said...

lol great replies :D, haha @ zabardasti yup ppl gun point pur tag kurwaya :(.

how can you do that with your eyes?? :O so u have thrown shoes at :O, yikess poor maha :P? sleep talk :D, and u can cook too :O ye kub howa :D?

nice answers :D..

Reej Q said...

buss dekhlo B)
haha

Phitaymaun said...

Shall oblige, primarily cuz i ain't got shit to write about. Also because you gave some of the funniest responses i've ever seen on a meme. Respect girl. It takes a highly tuned sense of humor to make these shitty things readable, and you've done it.


And oh teh only reason i wasn't visiting your blog was cuz you changed the damn url.
Would appreciate if you intimate of such changes before hand in the future.

Reej Q said...

Bekn|ghted: *Bows* thank you thank you... (: I did inform you of the change in my blog-url in some purana post of yours in the form of a comment. Hmmmm keep the commentingz comingz! (: