Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Luv Shmuv II

I did not love you because of the nice things you said to me.
They were things I thought you said out of love for me.

I did not love you for the gifts you gave me.
I thought they were stimulants of the smile you claimed to love.

I did not love you because you treated me like a princess.
You know I treated you like a god.

I did not love you because you were always good to me.
God knows I loved you more for every time we fought.

I did not love you for the laughter and the smiles that came so effortlessly when you were around.
I treasured every tear with my life because I thought it would show you just how important you are.

I did not love you for who you were, you were not the perfect guy, you never did the right things, you said all the wrong ones
I 'right'ed you in my head anyway.

I loved you for who you were when you were with me.
I loved you for being mine.

3 comments:

Acro said...

:) someone out there is definitely very fortunate :D.

Acro said...

:P Tagged

Masood Ahmed said...

Oh!! does he know you love him because of that ( loved you for who you were when you were with me.
I loved you for being mine.)

Its cute. do tell him.