Sunday, October 08, 2006

Tagged

I am thinking about...
Running away

I said...
Something unintelligible under my breath that could pass off as a *mumble*mumble*

I want to...
Fly. Breathe underwater. Get thinner

I wish...
to be able to look myself in the mirror and tell myself and God, I am sorry for every sin I've committed... when I'm not

I miss...
PFB and my childhood

I hear...
Voices in my head

I wonder...
Too much, and know too little

I regret...
Getting too attached to anyone I've ever loved that doesn't love me anymore. Well no, not really. I regret not learning a little more than I have from everything I've been a part of

I am...
A classic idiot. By dictionary definition.

I dance...
To every beat that chances to touch my eardrums

I sing...
Uninvited and Wonderwall. I can sing, pretty much anything and everything. I'm glad no one knows it though

I cry...
myself to sleep too many nights, unnecessarily

I am not always...
as motivating for myself as I am for other people when it comes to thinking clearly and taking smart decisions

I write...
Exactly the way I think

I confuse...
Every single person I know (myself included)

I need...
A lot of attention. Acceptance. Mystery. Madness.

I should try...
Everything atleast once in my life

I finish...
an unhealthy amount of chocolate every day (: *yum*


Okay... people I want to tag........ Xeb, Unaiza, Ozair and Rooj (: Whoever has the time and patience ;)

5 comments:

The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

Aww, thats so chweet.
I totally agree about "i write the way i think"
and "getting attached to people who no longer love me"
I feel it is written by me:-) trust me!
Still isnce I have been tagged, I will write

Rooj said...

sum thngs will never be the same. there shd be a "first wives club" for us too :> and i hate people who tell me tht ill get stronger. screw it. i DONT want to get stronger. hehee. neway, rounds things are usually cushions. tht is to say, fall back on me wenever!

mwah!

Anonymous said...

u have always been in my thoughts.. wonderin y. always as in..since we were kids. most importantly...y now. i really dont know. think i had it planned that i would post something. sorry, had it be this bad.
lol..nyway..think this will be my last post, after all i plan to stay anonymous throughout. though i'll come visit here time to time. aight. tc.

Reej Q said...

Thanks Unaiza and Rooj for the comments and the response-tags in your own blogs... (:

Anonymous... hmmmm it's good to know someone thinks of me too... I'm touched.. I haven't the slightest clue of who you are, but I'll let the anonymity be for now... I only know one person who says 'aight' that way..

Enigma said...

Hey Reeeeeeeji,
For the last 2 nights, your page has been up on my computer. I can't stop reading it. Rather, I keep wanting to read it again. It really keeps lingering in my head. It's so beautiful how you've got words and such deep fealt emotions tucked into your words.
It makes me want to take a walk thru your heart!