Wednesday, October 18, 2006

*grumble*grumble*

I'm fat, ugly and demotivated. That's all I am.

De... moti-waited... :/ Yes, I'm lame too. Do you have a problem with that?

I wish that I was a 'tez-larki'... I wish that I could perfect the art of the 'cold stare' that shuts people up when they are rattling on about one (often more) of your incompetencies infront of the entire world. I wish I could do the icy gaze my friends are so good at... the one that says 'I may be a useless ball of accumulating fat (ew)... but you're a dead useless ball of accumulated fat if you so much as say a word hereafter'...

I wish that when someone was annoying the hell out of me by constantly yacking on and on and on and on about all the happinesses in their life, and causing puffs of silent, invisible smoke to escape my rather large ears, I could say 'Please shut up. Can you not see that I have a gazillion not-necessarily-better, but definitely more-interestingly-dull things to do with my life at this point in time?'...

I just half-heartedly took an online IQ Test to raise my spirits slightly, and it turns out that I'm some kind of a 'Word Warrior' with an IQ that is on average, higher than 80 to 90% of everyone else that's ever taken the test. I wonder where the eff that wordy warriorness goes, when I'm being screamed at by Banshees Unanimous. Instead I become 'Meek Mousy'.

The most disappointing factor in this whole scenario is that this, is the first problem I've ever come across in my entire 22 years... that can not be solved (even partially) by chocolate.

*sigh*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, buddy. :) Things will get better if you make a serious effort and believe you can change.

By the way - I've viewed your profile, and you're not ugly or fat. However, if you want to become fit, just start eating healthily and exercising. It's enormously difficult at first, but if you're keen and if you keep at it, I wager you'll start to love it.

Cheer up, and good luck! *hug*

All Is Whole said...

Hey....dont think in opposite direction...see may be after reading you will say like "Kehna aasan hai karna bahut mushkil or like jiske saath hota hai wahi samajh sakta hai"...and i will say you are right but still there is no question in prying. Just hold your breath and say to your self that you are lucky to got this life. Remind yourself everytime to be happy and dont look here and there for happiness, its there ,inside all of us.

Love yourself............

And remember these lines:

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

Enjoyyyyyy

Ozair said...

AMEN!!! aint nothing that chocolate cant cure... except maybe obesity... :D

Rooj said...

*huggies*

the diapers, the tissues and the hugs :)

Anonymous said...

heheheh...
Im fat, Im short, Im ugly!
but I am what I am:-D
and chocolate makes me tempt to be fatter, ugglier, that makes me shortter:-D
Still I love choco!

Acro said...

fat?? ugly??? :O is this a guest post or wat?? or you just using some analogies.

This is not You I know.

Anonymous said...

hey. here's me again. i really dont want to have this anonymous tag forever. i was just wondering on ur comment u made, "only one person u know who would say 'aight' tat way". really who? its ok if u use names , if ur right on the dot, i'll disclose myself. take care.

p.s: for the blog's comment -> start working out, and eat less chocolates!!!

aight, tc
me