Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Who cares if I'm still a kid..

My favorite things:

1. A sheepish smile instead of flowers and chocolate as an apology after a fight

2. Dancing in the rain to the cheapest song in the world

3. Talking all night long over Oasis and Pearl Jam and then sitting on the rooftop to see the sun rise the next morning with a best friend

4. Knowing the right words to say at the right time... that rare, uncatchable moment that just never happens again and passes you by

5. The feeling of being loved

6. Meeting someone from my past, in the present, to find that some things (good and bad) just never change

7. Memorizing the lyrics to every song I've ever fallen in love with

8. Waking up in the morning and realizing there are still 3 minutes to go before the time my alarm's set at

9. Dancing like there's no tomorrow

10. Loving people who don't love me back, just to feel the hurt that makes me realize I'm alive

11. Crying over the tiniest of problems only because I know there will be a certain someone by my side catching my every tear

12. Writing in my blog or my diary in different colors, pretending they really mean something in my life

13. Compliments that only people I love give me, only because they love me... like how I look beautiful when I cry, and how I'm a darling when I'm angry... compliments that to other people are reasons to get totally put off by me

14. Seeing the smiles on the faces of my parents and the people that love me when I do something exceptionally nice for them, or something to make them proud

15. Gifts like a mobile casing I was in desperate need of, or a chocolate that I love that couldn't be found in any store in the city that someone bothered to find for me

16. Hugs when when they're most needed

17. Hugs when they're least needed and least expected

18. Spur of the moment love-confessions

19. Spur of the moment everythings

20. My best friend who hates me

6 comments:

*~ Zill • e • Illahi ~* said...

:)

Reej Q said...

comments are appreciated more than smiles! in your case, even those aren't. thanks anyway. if u feel like explaining what it was for, that's fine too!

*~ Zill • e • Illahi ~* said...

is this an insult?
u tell me..

Reej Q said...

yeah it was actually. it was a total shun-off. try to refrain from commenting on anything here and even from visiting this blog if possible. if you really want an explanation, refer to Mohammad Talha for further details as to why I'm not interested in keeping contact with the likes of you.

dye said...

cute

dye said...

Pearl jam is obviously holy. There are a lot of new bands out there you should lend an ear to: be on the lookout for song posts on my blog