Monday, December 12, 2005

Express!

Please! For the love of God, express yourself! Speak your mind, talk to me, explain what's going on in that jumbled up universe they call your brain!

Why is it so difficult for you to talk to me? Why is it so hard for you to just come up to me and say 'hey, psycho, I need you, you hear me?... can you be there for me like I've been there for you a million times? Can you pick up the phone and call me like I've called you countless numbers of times just to hear you talk about anything and everything under the sun, most of which I'm not interested in knowing in the first place?'

Please learn to trust me the way I trust you. Can you, just once... just this once, give me 200% of your trust.

You don't need to gift-wrap your thoughts and feelings and don them with colorful paper, ribbon, glitter, gold and silver. You don't have to make them sound 'right' or 'correct' or 'nice' or 'good'... all those words synonymous to normal in the thesaurus of your life. Give it to me like it is, I will take it like it is and give it back to you the same real way!

Try!

No comments: