Monday, April 04, 2005

A Day in the Life of a Reej

So here i am... a Sunday night, or Monday morning.. depending on what way you want to look at it... in desperate need of barfing what's in my head onto a piece of paper... or a piece of webpage. Exam Monday afternoon, haven't studied a single word... seems to be the story of my life these days. Where my career used to be the soul purpose for my existence, breathing, eating, staying alive only a week ago... it's very presence now seems to have taken leave from my head... permanent leave. Insignificant...... not my ambitions.... me, heh. Insignificant is what i am, insignificant is what i will always be.............. but there is a certain comfort in knowing you do not exist. A certain sense of belonging crosses my happy little heart knowing that no one really knows how 'there' I really am... how different I am from them and how very similar they are to me... that dawns upon my face as a tiny hint of a smile, an amused raise of an eyebrow, a twitch of the nose and slight shake of the head as the hastily dismissed 'happy' thought crosses my mind that i am after all, alone...

No comments: