Monday, May 15, 2006

One love?

Do you think it's possible that we only fall in love only once? - A question posed by Xeb that made me pause for a moment and think.

Luv shmuv. A lifetime is a long long time, and I think everyone falls in and out of love a hundred and one times during it! Honestly, I sometimes have trouble deciding if I've never been in love at all, or if I've been in love every single time. I end up getting myself so emotionally attached to things and people that it's hard to figure out whether love exists at all or if it's just all over the place. Hey, what can I say... I'm a very loving person?!! I've been in love every time. Every single time, whether it was a friend, a pet, an acquaintance, an object or a boy.

Anyone who says they've never been in love with anyone or that they've only fallen in love once (when put in terms of the notoriously phenomenal boy-girl relationship), is quite frankly, either lying through their teeth... or is just trapped in a maze of eternal denial.

Either love doesn't exist at ALL (which would explain why it happens so many times)... or it just isn't as unique and 'one'ly as its cliched to be.

5 comments:

Acro said...

na I believe luvs always there and if its not then its depression

*~ Zill • e • Illahi ~* said...

i wud like to have the permision to copy the post at my blog....i was in need of it....but i didnt knew if i was right...now that i know that other ppl feel the same thing asi do....so can i use it as the last post at my blog....????

Reej Q said...

be my guest (:

*~ Zill • e • Illahi ~* said...

thank you..

Viks said...

I think the term 'love' itself is flawed.

We can come up with different definitions for just one word, 'love'.

... and yeah, it's quite an apocryphal talk to say 'it happens once' - Feelings happen ever-so-often, they aren't a pliant matter! Love is just one of 'em.