Monday, May 15, 2006

Budday Buddhi

Happy budday too meee. Happy buddayyyy toooo meeee!

Birthdays contain the best ingredients for self-actualization. You end up being hit with one too many realizations on how important you are in some people's lives, how unimportant you are in others', who your real friends are, who is just pretending.... and ofcourse (the best for last), you get to play with people's patience by talking endlessly, being crazy-annoying, throwing tantrums, etcetera just to test the threshold of patience that people who love you (or don't) are capable (or incapable) of maintaining on your birthday. *insert evil laughter*

Yesterday was the best birthday of my entire life (minus the ten or so initial ones that I can't seem to remember anything about, save a yellow-doll coconut cake that a random Aunt once made for me on my seventh budday... yum). A lot of nostalgia kicked in when friends old and new called to say happy birthday.... some that I had not remembered the existence of even (mean me). My wittle twin babies called to say happy budday and to express their regrets for not being able to show up on time ('we're too far haala!'). *Contented sigh*

I got a prank call at 5:30 in the morning. I like to think I knew who it was, and it made my day.

4 comments:

Acro said...

Happy Budday :D

Anonymous said...

Happy b'day from me too!

waisay, any news on ams'dam? ...

Anonymous said...

Hey sweets! hAPYY bELATE bIRtHDAY!
No I did not forget...I was counting days upto it! i just didn't get a chance to come online to email you - everytime I think of emailing you I get lazy at the thought of how mcuh I need to tell you!....but I couldn't wait any longer to tell you (and who knows how much longer itll take my ass to fianlly write to you ) but I really miss you - and I visit your blog every night before I go to bed - It's my nigthly routine and my day seems incomplete without checkign up on you! Regardless.....may you live longer than me! Lots of Love tooooo my reeji - one of my BESTEST friends in the whole wide world!

Reej Q said...

@ Acro:
Thank youuuuu (((:

@ AIC:
Thank you TOoo... no news yet... but I'll be getting it soon insha'Allah!

@Sarah:
Sarooooooo, I can't believe you read my blog, I love you so much!!!! I missss yoooooou... we need to talk, msg me your no on MSN n I'll call you okay? (((((: *HUG* I know you didn't forget, you never doooo