Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The wisdom-tooth blues















Pray for me world. Dentist's appointment scheduled for tomorrow to remove an impected wisdom tooth coming at another tooth to kill it :( Pray that I have the courage to cope with the terror of having my gums ripped open, bones cut up and an itsy bitsy tooth that I can't even see pulled out mercilessly. That too, by my own sister.... *tragic pose*
This looks so much like me, it's not even funny. But I do have a nose (for those of you who are a part of my friends' list on orkut). It may not look like it in more than one places, but I DO have a nose. Which is more than I will be able to say about a tooth tomorrow *sigh*

4 comments:

Acro said...

Reeej u will be just fine :D, after all its ur sister who will be operating na ;).

lol yesh yesh u do have a nose :P dumdum.

Anonymous said...

lol!! you'll be just fine.. although if i had a dentist for a sister.. i'd never let her come near me or my teeth!! you are oh so brave :)

Rooj said...

awwww....

*comfort hug*

Reej Q said...

My sister didn't do itttt... but thanks guys for the support! It's been 2 days but I still look like I have a tennis ball in my mouth on one side.... and I still can't open my mouth more than a centimeter! PAAAAAAIN *tragic pose* :[ *sob*