Saturday, April 28, 2007

Multiple Fate Syndrome

I.

The biggest, strongest, most adamantly-sticky-to-the-theory, believer in fate.

Why do I feel like there are a million things in store for me that are just 'meant to be', or at the very least (if I really narrow it down), two. Two situations, the mere existences of which should be mutually exclusive of one another... i.e. no overlapping.

Overlapping of two very diverse, yet horrifyingly similar situations, from which I can only choose one and neither is better than the other!

I wonder. Does this happen to everyone or am I the only one with this disease?

2 comments:

Rooj said...

it happens to me and the worst thing is, u choose one and u feel horrible. u choose the other and the feeling intensifies. there's just no end to it

OFK said...

I guess it happens with everyone...